That’s what they do, they break promises.
A promise is a declaration assuring that one will or will not do something. It is a written or oral vow that people made for each other. A promise breaker is a person who casually, intentionally or unintentionally breaks their promise with a person. So what should you do to avoid this kind of habit? Here’s a quick guide for Promise Breakers.
1. Don’t make promises you can’t really do.
2. When you can’t avoid making a promise, take note of it. (Use apps or write it down and use alarms before the day of your promise)
3. Explain to the person to don’t expect too much just because you have a habit of breaking promises.
4. Don’t say the word PROMISE if you’re just forcing yourself to do it.
5. Value your promises, you never know how important that promise is for the other person.